The same technology that allows you to stream your favorite team or show from anywhere also allows political groups from either side of the aisle to find you and subject you to a glut of political ads for congressional races in Kansas, Missouri and all over the country.
More Of Our Political Coverage
- Savvy Political Campaigns In Kansas, Missouri Target Cord-Cutters With Ads
- Missouri's U.S. Senate Race Casts Spotlight On Health Care, Pre-Existing Conditions
- My Fellow Kansans: The Red Pickup Truck
- This Year's Race For Kansas Governor Could Make Or Break Medicaid Expansion
- Two Millennials Vying For Northland Senate Seat Long Held By GOP's Schaaf
- Kansas City Has Another Chance To Raise The Minimum Wage, Along With All Of Missouri
The company behind a hyperloop transportation system between St. Louis and Kansas City is touting a new feasibility study. The study, released on Wednesday, was done by the Kansas City-based engineering, consulting and construction company Black & Veatch. It found the hyperloop would be an economic boon for the state, saving Missourians $410 million a year. Virgin Hyperloop One, the first company in the world to build a hyperloop test system, has turned its attention to bringing high-speed...