Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Charlie is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Kansas City, where she studied Creative Writing and Journalism with an emphasis in Philosophy and Women’s Studies. She now works at Marriott and Princeton Review, as well as doing freelance writing projects and maintaining a blog about her personal interests and hobbies. Charlie is from Washington, Missouri, but has lived in Kansas City for more than six years and considers it (and more specifically, Filling Station Coffee) her home.