Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Elana Gordon covers the health beat at KCUR. She was previously a production assistant for KCUR’s live daily news show, Up to Date, and reported for the bilingual newspaper, Dos Mundos. Before taking the plunge into radio, Gordon worked as a prevention specialist at a health clinic. She has a dual degree in Political Science and Music from Barnard College. It was there that she first caught the radio bug as an occasional host/producer for the music program, In All Languages, on WKCR 89.9 FM.