Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Mon December 10, 2012
America's Big Beef
Just how much influence does Big Beef have in Cowtown?
On Monday's Up to Date, we’ll talk with Mike McGraw from The Kansas City Star and Peggy Lowe and Jeremy Bernfeld from Harvest Public Media, who have been covering the meat industry for a special series this week.
We'll also discuss the impact of big beef industrial operations on food safety and the environment, as well as the influence of corporations at agricultural colleges.
Harvest Public Media