Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu September 10, 2009
Area Med Students React To President's Healthcare Speech
Kansas City, MO – Last night, President Barack Obama stood before a joint session of congress to map out his plans for overhauling the nation's health care system. Meanwhile, KCUR's Elana Gordon caught up with some Medical students - who will most definitely be impacted by whatever happens in Washington - to find out their views on the President's speech and how they see the debate over health care affecting their lives and futures as medical professionals.
Funding for health care coverage on KCUR has been provided by the Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City.
Download recent health stories or subscribe to the KCUR Health Podcast