Most Active Stories
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Where Are The Best Places To Dine Outside In The KC Area?
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
- Overland Park Mosque Plans Big Expansion
- Missouri House Votes To Repeal Mandatory Motorcycle Helmet Law
Thu May 3, 2012
Art Historian Discusses One Of The Oldest Fountains In America
Curator Robert Cohen talks about the Roman fountain in the Rozzelle Court Restaurant at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
You can see the Rozzelle Court Fountain and many more local works in this interactive map we're building. If you'd like to add your favorites, share photos or a special personal story that happened at our fountains, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
View The Search for Water in a larger map