Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu October 9, 2003
Arts Roundup, Friday, October 10
This week, an improv comedy group celebrates five years and 100 performances, a new retrospective of the American artist Marsden Hartley opens, and an opera singer performs her first hometown professional recital.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – This week, the improv comedy group Full Frontal Comedy celebrates five years and 100 performances, a new retrospective of the American artist Marsden Hartley opens at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, and opera singer Joyce DiDonato performs her first hometown professional recital as part of the Harriman Arts Program of William Jewell College. KCUR?s Laura Spencer reports.