Most Active Stories
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Where Are The Best Places To Dine Outside In The KC Area?
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
- Overland Park Mosque Plans Big Expansion
- Missouri House Votes To Repeal Mandatory Motorcycle Helmet Law
Fri March 3, 2006
Arts Roundup, March 3
This week, the Kansas City Repertory Theatre follows the rise and fall of musical legend Hank Williams and exhibit openings at the Tracy Arts Park, a new hub for the arts just east of the Crossroads. (For a First Fridays map, check here )
By Steve Walker and Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – Directions to Tracy Arts Park from the Crossroads:
Take 19th Street East to Forest (a block past Troost). Head south to 21st Street, then east one block to Tracy. Turn right and up the hill to Chameleon. Turn left, and look for the loft building housing the Dennis Morgan Gallery and Lawrence Lithography Workshop. Here's a map: Tracy Arts Park.
For a First Fridays map, check here .