Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon August 27, 2012
Death & Dying
I know it’s a beautiful summer day outside, and you’re busy thinking of a million things you have planned for the coming week, but sometimes, we have to step outside the day to day for a deeper discussion about what it means to be human, to be alive.
On this Monday's Central Standard, our guest Dr. Bruce Liese will discuss with us the ultimate unknown – death – the permanent cessation of biological functioning. It sounds so simple, but it’s not. For example, did you know that people with purpose in their lives live longer? Join us for an hour we've nicknamed DEADxKC.