Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon July 25, 2011
Duets with Dad
What's it like for a seventeen-year-old girl to sing a duet, in public, with her dad? For Shanice Hayes, it's not only a joy, it's a profession.
By Susan B. Wilson
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Over the past few years, a pair of streets musicians on the Plaza has been attracting some crowds. KCUR's Susan B. Wilson recently chatted with father and daughter duo Maurice and Shanice Hayes about the genesis of this family band.
For more photos and information on upcoming performances, go to their website.