Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon July 16, 2012
Financial Advice: Kids And Money
There comes a time when every parents needs to sit their kid down for the talk. Because your kids have questions like -- "How much money do you make?" "Is this a recession?" "Are we poor?" On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at how best to teach your kids about money and saving.
Joining us in studio is our CA$H MONEY CLIQUE, members of the Financial Planning Association of Greater KC, including David Jackson, Waddell and Reed, Dan Mathews, Stepp & Rothwell, Inc., and Alex Petrovic of Petrovic Financial Services.