It's a well-known saying that America is a melting pot, and with each wave of immigrants, more tradition, foods and other things made their way into the mix.
On this edition of Up to Date, we talk about how different wines, ciders and ales made their way to our shores and which ones you might like to put on your Thanksgiving table.
- Doug Frost, master sommelier and master of wine
The wines and ciders we tasted on the air are:
- Joseph Drouhin's 2015 Beaujolais Nouveau
- Fairhaven Vineyards' 2012 Lomanto
- Le Brun Organic Cidre
- Samuel Smith's Organic Cider
- Breckenridge Brewery's Christmas Ale