Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon January 7, 2013
What do Franz Mesmer, James Braid, and The Professor from Gilligan's Island have in common?
They're all historically famous hypnotists, of course.
On the first part of Tuesday's Central Standard, we'll look at the art of mesmerism with Theresa Hubbard, a Marriage and Family Health Therapist, who will share her experience in overcoming Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), through the use of hypnosis. She also explain how the exercise is used in her practice today.
Do you have first-hand experience with hypnotism? Tell us about it! Email or call 816-235-2888 during the show with your input.