Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Tue November 13, 2012
Kander Looks To Missouri's Future
He defied Steve Kraske's predictions and won the race for Missouri Secretary of State. Now Jason Kander is thinking about the work ahead.
On Wednesday's Up to Date, we'll talk with Kander about his plans for election and business regulations in Missouri.
Jason Kander is the Missouri Secretary of State-elect. A State Representative and former Army captain, he is a veteran of the war in Afghanistan and serves on the Missouri Veterans Commission. Kander is an attorney and lives with his wife Diana, a small business owner, in Jackson County.