Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu January 31, 2013
Kansas State Football Coach Signs New Five-Year Contract
Bill Snyder is the oldest active coach in major college football and shows no signs of retiring. Snyder will be 78 if he fulfills the 5-year extension he signed to coach the Kansas State Wildcats.
This season, Snyder will earn a $2.75 million base salary. That doesn't include the bonuses, such as $50,000 if the Wildcats receive a Bowl bid or $100,000 if it's a BCS Bowl.
Snyder's extension comes when recruits are making their final decisions on where to attend college before next week's signing date.
Find out more about the new contract and employment agreement here.