Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon November 12, 2012
The Mystery Of Irma Vep
Mummies, ghosts, and werewolves - oh my! The new production at the Kansas City Repertory Theatre is a real scream.
On Tuesday's Central Standard we are joined by Ron Megee and Mark Robbins, the two-man cast of the KC Rep's latest production The Mystery Of Irma Vep (A Penny Dreadful).
Megee and Robbins will discuss the play (originally staged in 1984), and the challenges of pulling off a production that calls for the two men to play eight characters, and change costumes over 35 times.
Don't miss a look at what the Pitch calls a "Vaudeville-style silly good time."