Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon December 17, 2012
The New American City Part II
The year 2012 is drawing to a close. Weren't we all supposed to be driving hover cars by now?
On Tuesday's Central Standard, the final installment in our two-part series on The New American City.
We'll be joined by Nigel Jacob, Co-Chairman of the Mayor's Office of New Urban Mechanics in Boston, to discuss technological and environmental advancements, and how they will impact our ever-expanding city population.