Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon August 15, 2011
Region Loses Pioneer in Community Mental Health
By Elana Gordon
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Kansas City lost a leader in mental health last week, with the unexpected passing of William H. Kyles. For decades, Kyles worked to improve care for the most vulnerable in this region and beyond. KCUR's Elana Gordon brings us this profile.
Hear William Kyles on KCUR's Up to Date last February here.
Funding for health care coverage on KCUR has been provided by the Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City.
Download recent health stories or subscribe to the KCUR Health Podcast.