Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue November 13, 2012
Sterling Witt: Upside-Down And Backwards
A man who plays his guitar upside-down and backwards. Sounds difficult, but it's also beautiful.
On Wednesday's Central Standard Americana Alt-Folk-Rocker Sterling Witt comes into the studio and shares tracks from his newest album "Sterling Loves U" recorded, mixed and mastered in just 23 hours. Discover Witt's unconventional personality in his music and visual works.
- November 24 at 9pm at the Uptown Arts Bar
Sterling Witt was born and raised in rural Cass county Missouri. He plays his guitar not only left handed, but also doesn't inverse the strings as most left handed players do. His newest album "Sterling Loves U" was recorded, mixed and mastered in just 23 hours in Gladstone, Missouri and also features local Kansas City drummer Allan Winkler.