Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon October 18, 2010
StoryCorps in KC: Stephanie Leedy and Jim Leedy
Kansas City, MO – At StoryCorps recording booths across the country, friends and loved ones interview each other about their lives. Each Tuesday during Morning Edition, we'll bring you a story from the MobileBooth in Kansas City.
Stephanie Leedy, brought her father, Jim Leedy, an artist and retired Kansas City Art Institute sculpture professor who turns 80 next month. They talked about staying young, and what it was like for Stephanie to grow up with an artist for a father.
StoryCorps MobileBooth was stationed at 63rd Street and Brookside Boulevard, September 9, 2010 to October 2, 2010. StoryCorps in Kansas City is sponsored by Mid-Continent Public Library.