Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Wed December 12, 2012
Stressed For The Holidays?
The holidays are a time of good cheer, celebration and togetherness. So what do you do if your family has just gone through a divorce or other domestic clash?
On Thursday's Up to Date, we’ll talk with psychologist Harriet Lerner about how to handle holiday stress when all the relatives come to share food, festivities and familial guilt-trips.