Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue October 11, 2011
Tivol Hears Reaction To Same-Sex Billboard
By Alex Smith
Kansas City, MO – For the past month, a billboard in the Waldo neighborhood has been catching a lot of attention. It's for the local jewelry company Tivol and features two people together in a store looking at a ring. They're both men. The billboard came down on Thursday, although Tivol says it just reached the end of its intended month-long lifespan. But in that month, it has made an impression.
Adam Gebhardt is Director of Marketing for Tivol. He says the company currently has no plans for more same-sex couple advertising.