Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue January 8, 2013
Top Of The Morning News: January 8, 2013
The Kansas City Chiefs officially introduce Andy Reid as their head coach. Kansas officials are warning that eating too much locally caught fish may not be good for health. It’s the news from KCUR.
Kansans Warned Against Too Much Local Fish
Kansas officials are warning people not to eat too much fish caught in the state. They have issued revised official fish consumption advisories for 2013 because locally-caught fish may be contaminated by environmental pollutants. Learn more here.
New Chiefs Coach Officially Introduced
The Kansas City Chiefs introduced Andy Reid as the new head coach yesterday. Reid has hit the ground running since he arrived on Friday. At a news conference at Arrowhead Stadium, Reid says he's evaluating the team and the assistant coaches. Read more here.
Missouri State Of The State
Missouri Governor Jay Nixon will deliver his 2013 State of the State Address on January 28th. He will use the address to lay out his proposed budget for Fiscal Year 2014, which begins in July. Find out more here.