Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed June 27, 2012
Top Of The Morning News: Wednesday, June 27, 2012
The University of Missouri-Columbia plans to expand athletic facility as it moves to the SEC. A heat wave prompts ozone warnings. It’s a daily digest of headlines from KCUR.
Mizzou Plans To Expand Athletic Facilities
The University of Missouri in Columbia is set for a $102 million upgrade to its football stadium and other athletic facilities. The Board of Curators approved the renovations yesterday with much of the money coming from a Kansas City group. Read more here.
Heat Wave Prompts Ozone Warnings
The intense heat and light winds making it so uncomfortable in Kansas this week are also making it unhealthy to breathe the air in the state’s metropolitan areas. Listen to the story here.