Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon January 7, 2013
Transformation In The New Year
With each new year, comes the inevitable setting of lofty personal improvement goals.
Be it for better physical, mental, or environmental health, millions of Americans make (and subsequently drop), New Year's resolutions every year.
On Monday's Central Standard, we'll be joined by resident authority on all things mental health, psychologist Dr. Bruce Liese. He'll discuss the rationale behind the specific human condition of the New Year's resolution, and explore ways to stick to goals set.