Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon July 7, 2008
Travels In Thailand
How do you stay connected to family members who are halfway around the world? It's a question that Pete Dulin explores in a series of essays called Travels in Thailand: Explorations of Family, Food, Heritage and Culture. Dulin grew up in Kansas City - his father is American and his mother is Thai. He told KCUR's Sylvia Maria Gross that the first time he visited Thailand he was only 2 years old.
Pete Dulin is editor and co-publisher of PresentMagazine, where his writing and photos about his journeys to Thailand are published:
Sawatdee: Travels in Thailand - Part 1
Sawatdee: Travels in Thailand - Part 2