Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed February 27, 2013
True/False Film Fest Turns 10
Indonesian gang culture. The hunt for Osama bin Laden. Sunbathers, barbecuers and swimmers at a national park in Israel. Life in a Karachi orphanage. These are just some of the subjects explored in the nearly 40 films scheduled for this year's True/False Film Fest.
It’s the 10th anniversary for the True/False Film Fest based in Columbia, Missouri that blurs the line between fact and fiction, propaganda and journalism. On Wednesday's Central Standard, we’ll talk about the history - and future - of the event with co-founder and director David Wilson.