Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu December 6, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List, Dec. 7-9
Looking for something to do this weekend? Let Brian McTavish & Up To Date make your plans for you.
Steve Forbert, Troubadour time: 8 p.m. Friday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester.
Les Miserables, Broadway classic: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 6 p.m. Sunday at the Music Hall, 301 W. 13th St. Tickets: $30 to $110
Kevin Pollak, stand-up comedy: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 7:30 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Kansas City Improv, 7260 NW 87th Zona Rosa, Kansas City North. Tickets: $22
Cody Simpson, teen pop: 7 p.m. Saturday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main. Tickets: $30
Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Lost Christmas Eve: Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. at the Sprint Center. Tickets: $32, $40.50, $50.50, $60.50 or $70.50.