Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu February 7, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: February 8-10, 2013
Looking for something to do the weekend of February 8-10, 2013? Up to Date's Brian McTavish returns with the Weekend To-Do List.
“Hair” (winner of the Best Musical Revival 2009 Tony Award), 7:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway. Tickets: $35 to $80
Judah Friedlander (Stand-up comedy), 8 p.m. Saturday at the Screenland Armour Theatre, 408 Armour, North Kansas City. Tickets: $20
Irish Winterfest (Irish music, dance, food and drink), 3 to 10 p.m. Saturday at the Irish Museum and Cultural Center at Union Station, 30 W. Pershing. Admission: $5
Randy Rogers Band (Texas country), 8 p.m. Saturday at the Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway. Tickets: $18
Monster Jam (Monster truck action), 7:30 p.m. Friday, 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand. Tickets: $17 to $52