Partner Marketing With 91.9 Classical KC
Classical music connects community.
You can now use the power of classical music to connect with the community of 91.9 Classical KC and ClassicalKC.org.
Though we share DNA with our sister station, KCUR 89.3, listening surveys across America have shown that there’s only a 15 – 20% overlap of classical music and NPR news audiences. That makes marketing with Classical KC and KCUR an efficient investment in your business or organization.
It also becomes an investment in the local arts, in the future of this city, and its people.
And that investment pays dividends for you, as the community appreciates those who have helped support this cultural institution in the making.
We’ve made marketing on Classical KC easy and affordable, so share the joy that is classical music and engage with the arts and the people who love them.
To learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our listeners are waiting to hear from you!
Classical Audience Snapshot
- 189% more likely to hold a graduate degree
- 54% more likely to work in top management
- 63% more likely to earn a household income of $150,000+
- 411% more likely to attend a symphony concert or opera
- 109% more likely to donate to a social services organization