With more neighborhoods and municipalities considering 'walkability' as a goal, is the pedestrian experience in Kansas City improving? On this episode, we discuss the obstacles preventing us from having a safe, thriving pedestrian culture in Kansas City.
- Rhianna Weilert, Local Pedestrian
- Chris Cline, Senior Vice President, Confluence
- Michael Kelley, Policy Coordinator, BikeWalkKC
- Martin Rivarola, Assistant Director of Transportation, Mid-America Regional Council
- Rick Usher, Assistant City Manager, City of Kansas City, Missouri