Seg. 1: Mapping Micheladas | Seg. 2 : Best Mexican With Food Critics
Segment 1: Mapping Micheladas.
The mexican specialty mixing beer with tomato juice has been growing in popularity in Kansas City. We speak with the creator of the Michelada Map about where they are consumed the most in the United States.
- Brice Wiley, creator of the Michelada Map
Segment 2, beginning at 9:54: Food critics and Mexican food.
Our food critics recommend some of the best Mexican cuisine around Kansas City. We also revisit a conversation with José Ralat about the Kansas City taco and the myth of authenticity.
- Jenny Vergara, contributing editor, Feast Magazine
- Mary Bloch, food blogger, Around the Block KC
- Edgar Galicia, Central Avenue Betterment Association
- José Ralat, Writer of the Taco Trail
The Flavors of Central Tour hosted by the Central Avenue Betterment Association begins Saturday June 29th at 10am and begins at La Placita, Bethany Park on Central Avenue.