Integration Of Schools
Almost 65 years after the landmark ruling of Brown v. Board of Education that desegragated public schools, research suggests U.S. schools are resegregating and, in some places, are more segregated than ever. On this episode, we dive into a discussion about how much of a priority integration plays in Kansas City metro schools.
- Elle Moxley, education reporter, KCUR 89.3
- Lisa Gooden, board member, District Advisory Council for Kansas City Public Schools
- Susan Wilson, Vice Chancellor, Division of Diversity and Inclusion at UMKC
- Gabriel Muñoz, local father
- Susan Eaton, Professor of Practice in Social Policy at Brandeis University