Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Wed February 18, 2009
Kemper ARTcast 5: Installing Apfelbaum
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art curator Christopher Cook and collections manager and registrar Amy Duke detail the process of installing the museum's permanent collection installation Split, by artist Polly Apfelbaum. View the slideshow here.
By Drew Bolton
Kansas City, MO – Polly Apfelbaum: Split runs February 6 - August 9, 2009 at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art.
Produced in collaboration with KCUR 89.3 FM, Kemper ARTcasts is the Kemper Museum's podcast series. This project brings the voices and insights of artists, as well as community and curatorial voices, to a broad range of listeners.
Download recent Kemper ARTcasts or subscribe to the Kemper ARTcast podcast