Ah, love. Many musicians have been inspired by it — whether or not their stories had a happy ending. As we gear up for the most romantic day of the year, we listen to classical music from the Romantic Era.
- Dr. Amity Bryson is the Chair of the Music Department at Avila University.
- L’Ile inconnue, Hector Berlioz
- Widmung, Robert Schumann
- Sie liebten sich beide, Clara Schumann
- Liebeszauber, Clara Schumann
- Ich hab’ in deinem Auge, Clara Schumann
- Flower Duet, Léo Delibes
- Symphony No. 4, Libby Larsen