Little-known fact: It's chestnut harvesting season in Kansas. So what's the scene at the local chestnut orchard? And how are chefs using the overall nut bounty in area kitchens?
- Charles NovoGradac, horticulturalist and owner, Chestnut Charlie's
- Deborah Milks, horticulturalist and owner, Chestnut Charlie's
- Natasha Bailey, pastry chef, Aixois Bistro
- Charles Ferruzza, food writer, The Pitch
- Mary Bloch, food writer, The Kansas City Star and Around the BLOCK
- Jen Chen, freelance contributor, The Pitch