Sexual Harassment At The Missouri Capitol; Safety In Public Spaces
In 2015, Missouri Statehouse interns came forward to report sexual misconduct. It was a pretty big scandal, leading to resignations, restraining orders and a spotlight on the pervasive culture of sexual harassment at the Capitol. Two years later, what has changed?
Then: Las Vegas. Lawrence. Sandy Hook. Orlando. Mass shootings are part of our news cycle. How do you feel about going out to public events and public spaces?
- Jason Hancock, Reporter, The Kansas City Star
- Lauren Arthur, State Representative, Missouri House of Representatives, District 18
- Chris Poliquin, doctoral candidate, Harvard Business School and co-author of "The Impact of Mass Shootings on Gun Policy"
- Joah Williams, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology at UMKC
- Michael Tabman, retired FBI agent