How Kansas City's Mexican Immigrants Are Responding To New Administration
With the new administration's immigration orders and the proposed U.S.-Mexico border wall, tensions have been on the rise. To get a sense of how Kansas City's Mexican immigrant communities are feeling right now, we check in with a DACA student, the head consul of Mexico in Kansas City, and an immigration lawyer.
- Alfonso Navarro-Bernachi, head consul, Consulate of Mexico in Kansas City
- Jessica Piedra, immigration lawyer, admin of KC Metro Immigration Alliance
- Lisandra Garcia, DACA student, pre-law at KCK Community College
- Michael Barrera, economic prosperity manager, The Libre Institute
- Sam Zeff, KCUR education reporter