Middle Eastern Food In KC (R)
In this encore presentation: A visit to Nazareth Sweets, which is in a part of Lenexa that's becoming a "Middle Eastern strip," and a culinary instructor talks about a beloved Syrian dish that she grew up eating.
Then, the Food Critics search out the best Middle Eastern food in and around KC.
- Christine Rossi, teaches Middle Eastern cooking classes at The Culinary Center of Kansas City
- Christine Boutros, grew up eating Egyptian food
- Charles Ferruzza, The Independent and Shawnee Mission Post
- Mary Bloch, Around the Block
- Jenny Vergara, Feast Magazine