Italian Food In Kansas City (R)
Hear the story behind a classic Kansas City restaurant, then visit a new cafe that's located inside an antique mall. Plus: we revisit our Food Critics' search for the best Italian food in and around KC, from beloved old-school favorites to interesting new takes on the cuisine.
- Jasper Mirabile, Jr., chef/owner of Jasper's Restaurant and Marco Polo's Italian Market
- Ann Scida, owner, Joe's Cellar
- Charles Ferruzza, 435 Magazine
- Mary Bloch, Around the Block
- Jenny Vergara, Feast Magazine