Fall Cocktail + Squirrel Cookoff World Champion + Outdoor Dining Spots
It's finally feeling like fall. To celebrate the start of crisp-weather season: a cocktail blogger shares her seasonal drink, The Early Fall Lowball, and we also talk to the 2017 winner of the World Champion Squirrel Cook Off. Then, a visit to a Bavarian-style biergarten, and the Food Critics search out the best outdoor dining spots in and around KC.
- Emily Farris, cocktail blogger and Instagrammer, Festive AF
- James Worley, co-winner of the 2017 World Champion Squirrel Cook Off
- Charles Ferruzza, 435 South
- Jenny Vergara, Feast Magazine
- Geneviève Des Marteau, KCUR's Generation Listen KC and weekend announcer
- Juergen Hager, co-founder, Kansas City Bier Co.