Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Mon September 19, 2011
Using Technology To Travel
If you have a smartphone, it probably goes everywhere with you… but, what if you’re leaving the country? Can you charge your iPad in Costa Rica? And much will your mobile phone company charge for roaming in Malaysia? Join the Computer Guys as they search for the best ways to avoid technology snafus on your travels abroad.
What plagues travelers when it comes to travel and tech? One tip: Don't forget your smartphone saps battery even when it's off, so remove it and save your juice if you're in a bind. Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and figure out how to make technology work for you. Our hosts even share their favorite apps for travel: figure out how to wade through the useful and not-so-useful. Plus, your questions, and a technology news lightening round.