Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Fri October 30, 2009
WEB EXTRA: Artist Keltie Ferris on "Man Eaters"
Artist Keltie Farris (b. 1977) says that "paintings can seduce, they can shock, they can whisper." Eleven of Farris's large-scale, abstract works are on display in her first solo museum exhibition at Kemper at the Crossroads.
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, MO – Here, Keltie Ferris talks about the process and materials used to create the title work in the exhibition called "Man Eaters."
Keltie Ferris: Man Eaters
October 23, 2009 - February 13, 2020
Kemper at the Crossroads
33 W. 19th Street, Kansas City, Missouri
Note: The work "Man Eaters" is in the collection of the Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art on the campus of JCCC in Overland Park, Kansas.
Download recent arts stories or subscribe to the KCUR Arts Podcast