Here are the key 2022 election results from Missouri
Missouri, are you ready to vote? It's Election Day, and in-person polling places are open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Find your polling location here. If you are in line at the closing time, you still have a right to cast a ballot — stay in line! Also a heads up: For the first time, you'll need a valid photo ID to vote in Missouri.
Find live election results below. Results will begin updating after polls close.
- Missouri Democrats won their largest share of House seats in a decade. What changed?
- Eric Schmitt won his U.S. Senate race but could face a rocky road with Democratic majority
- Missouri forced Kansas City to increase KCPD spending. Locals say it’s time to end state control
- Missouri’s Josh Hawley says red wave fizzled because of ‘Washington Republicanism’
- New Missouri Senate majority leader sees ballot initiatives and education as top issues
- 8 takeaways from Missouri’s election that produced wins for both parties
- From bud tenders to cannabis vendors, a new crop of weed jobs are coming to Missouri
Key races we're watching
Missouri's biggest single race is the open U.S. Senate seat left by retiring Sen. Roy Blunt. Voters will choose between Republican Eric Schmitt and Democrat Trudy Busch Valentine there.
Every U.S. House seat is up for a vote, with new lines and constituents thanks to redistricting. And don't forget about down-ballot races: You'll see a number of local races, bond issues and more on your ballot. Here's a guide to making an informed decision when voting for judges.
Finally, KCUR is paying close attention to several constitutional amendments up for a statewide vote: Amendment 3 would legalize recreational marijuana, while Amendment 4 would require Kansas City to increase its minimum funding level for the police department.
Live election results
An important note: Results may take a while to come in, and races may not be decided on election night. Be cautious about claims of fraud – documented cases of voter fraud are extremely rare and limited in scope.