Nice And Safe?
In the wake of another round of layoffs at Sprint, we explore if there's such as thing as a "safe" job in Kansas City. Plus, a local entrepreneur wonders if "Kansas City nice" is holding us back on the innovation front.
- Walter Fulbright, data analyst and former Sprint employee
- Frank Lenk, Director of Research Services, Mid-America Regional Council
- Joshua Rosenbloom, Professor and Chair, Department of Economics, Iowa State University
- Rhianna Weilert, freelancer
- Adam Arredondo, Startland News and co-founder, Kansas City Startup Village