It's one of the best times of the year to eat outside. A visit into the kitchen of one of the cooks for this summer's Greek Festival, and how a food truck becomes a brick-and-mortar restaurant.
Then, KCUR's Food Critics search out the best alfresco dining spots in and around KC, from parks to rooftop terraces and more.
- Brandon Simpson, Jazzy B's Food Truck and restaurant
- Nella Wick, cooks for the Greek Festival at St. Dionysios Greek Orthodox Christian Church
- Charles Ferruzza, The Pitch
- Jenny Vergara, Feast Magazine
- Jill Silva, The Kansas City Star