Seg. 1: Meat Consumption. Seg. 2: Jeremy Haum And Me Like Bees
Segment 1: Have our habits on eating meat changed?
The amount of meat Americans will consume this year is expected to reach record heights, despite talks about the virtues of veggie-based diets. On this episode, we explore the changing role of meat in our lives.
- Peggy Lowe, investigations editor, Harvest Public Media
- Nick Fantasma, Paradise Meat Locker
- Dicky Heckler, Central Soy Tofu
Segment 2, beginning at 30:51: In a world infested by mythological creatures, what tune do you rock to?
Hailing from Joplin, Missouri, a comic book artist and a rock band team-up to create an anthem for a post-apocalyptic comic book world.
- Jeremy Haun, comic book artist
- Luke Sheafer, vocals/guitar, Me Like Bees