Up To Date
Weekdays at 11 a.m.
- Hosted by Steve Kraske
Up To Date focuses on pressing issues, both local and national, including politics, economics, planning and design, history and culture — topics that have an impact on the lives of the Greater Kansas City region.
To signup for the Kraske Off Mic newsletter, click or tap here.
Coming up the week of March 16, 2019:
- Monday: Virology 101 / News Literacy & Pandemics
- Tuesday: Coronavirus Pauses Sports / The Digital Divide
- Wednesday: COVID-19 Questions Answered: Medical & Mental Health
- Thursday: Sen. Roy Blunt / Mayor Quinton Lucas
- Friday: Rep. Sharice Davids / Coronavirus & the Arts