Up To Date
Weekdays at 11 a.m.
- Hosted by Steve Kraske
Up To Date focuses on pressing issues, both local and national, including politics, economics, planning and design, history and culture — topics that have an impact on the lives of the Greater Kansas City region.
To signup for the Kraske Off Mic newsletter, click or tap here.
Coming up the week of November 4, 2019:
- Monday: Downtown Development Update / The Life of Harriet Tubman
- Tuesday: Mayor-CEO of Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kansas
- Wednesday: Former Sen. Claire McCaskill / "Games of Deception"
- Thursday: U.S. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver / Early Black Banks / Weekend To-Do List
- Friday: How Schools Prepare for Mass Shootings / KC Symphony Music Director Michael Stern